[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4311: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4313: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4314: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4315: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3493)
Althala Valley • View topic - Halloween Costume Contest
Site Announcements

Feel free to look around or register an account to join in the events.

Halloween Costume Contest

A big clearing at the center of the valley is the perfect spot to set up events.
- Events

Halloween Costume Contest

Postby silvermoondragon » Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:57 pm

With Halloween coming up, the Gryphines are ready to get into the holiday spirit and dress themselves up for this ghoulishly wonderful event.

Have a Gryphine of your own?
Pick one of your Gryphines and come up with a costume idea for them. If you win, your Gryphine will receive their very own costume to parade around in.

Don’t own a Gryphine yet?
Come up with a personality and costume idea for a Gryphine and if you are a winner, you will receive a Gryphine based on your described personality all dressed up in costume. Traits, colours, etc. of the Gryphine would probably be somewhat based on your costume idea as well as the personality.

These costumes will be removable, so if you want to have them taken off after Halloween that’s fine. They will be like an item and can be worn again next Halloween or for whatever special occasion you see fit. All you’d have to do is let me know so I can go in and edit their image.

I will probably choose multiple winners, based somewhat on the design and somewhat randomly decided. The amount of winners will depend on how busy I am. To enter just post the following form, with the Id or personality depending on whether you are an owner or a non-owner:

Costume Contest:
Gryphine(ID or personality):
Costume Idea:

This contest will be open until October 25th, 11:59PM and I will try to have the winners picked and all drawn by Halloween
silvermoondragon
Gryphine Leader

Cash on hand: 98.00
Bank: 50.00

Re: Halloween Costume Contest

Postby SunBlind » Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:09 pm

Heehee, just couldn't resist. Since Toker is a bit of a grump, this should just make his day *snortgiggle*

Costume Contest:
Gryphine(ID or personality): 058
Costume Idea: "I Looooove Trash", yes, an Oscar the Grouch costume, including the garbage can lid hat ~.^
SunBlind
Young Gryphine

Cash on hand: 0.00

Postby Minkey55 » Sat Oct 16, 2010 4:03 pm

Costume Contest:
Gryphine(ID or personality):053- Donder
Costume Idea: (in Rp form cause i'm mad XD )
Felicity chuckled to herself as she lifted up the hollowed out pumpkin and gently wedged it onto Donder's head sticking it firmly between his antlers.
"Donder are you sure this is right?"
"Sure" donder replied fixing the clasp to the cloak under his chin. "I over heard some others talking about it a few days ago. They said the spookiest thing they had heard of the headless horse. With only a pumpkin for a head he runs down other looking for his own." Stepping back he smiled under his cloak. "how do i look?"

XD i think he missed some bits when listening in to others xD
Minkey55
Young Gryphine

Cash on hand: 0.00
Bank: 172.00

Postby silvermoondragon » Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:44 pm

And here are the Gryphines who entered the costume contest, all dressed up and ready to go trick-or-treating:
ImageImageImage

To remove the costumes after Halloween, just send me a pm to let me know and then I will update the image for you. It's the same process to put it back on after, say for next Halloween. Feel free to keep them on for as long as you'd like though. Also, if you'd like to keep only certain parts of the costume but remove the rest, just let me know in the pm.

Minkey55, since Donder already had a Christmassy costume(the bell and the harness), you can do the same for that or choose to have him not wearing either costume/outfit.
silvermoondragon
Gryphine Leader

Cash on hand: 98.00
Bank: 50.00

Return to Events